Tuesday, March 4, 2008

In the mood for love...

As the IT nerds usually start a basic program with "Hello World"... my very first blog entry shall also be the same...
HELLO WORLD!!!!!
As most would probably have known by now... my spinsterhood is starting a three-month counting down! (T.T) so touched... finally I'm wanted by somebody.... and the silly goose?

<<<< かわいい!!!! (*v*)



===== @-~~- ======== -~~@ ===== @-~~- ======== -~~@ =======

Now now... everyone has been asking the below questions:


  1. how's your wedding preparation?

  2. have you taken your wedding shoots?

  3. am I invited?

  4. what color themes are you going to use?

  5. will you get the beetle of your dream?

  6. when is the house ready?

  7. etc


The answers my friends... are as below:

  1. Nothing to prepare at the moment... Food tasting, invitation, guo da li (Give Big Gift???), fitting etc all come 2 months before the actual day. (BTW it's 27th and 28th June my dear... if you haven't mark the date)

  2. Photo shoots done by the terrific Jon Keng. Something different from normal bridal studio shoots. Nope.. the album's not out yet... so let's cross our fingers ;)

  3. hee limited seatings... so if you are invited, please feel honoured.

  4. Colors of the world unite! Definitely not Black and White. I'll be murdered. (Anyway if I didn't remember wrongly, by Derrick's definition, Black and White are not colors....) Nothing's confirmed keke.
  5. Yuhooo....!!! won't be getting a beetle anymore! (perhaps Derrick can still catch a bettle, spray it with a (W) volkswagen logo and give it to me kekeke)... The frickle-minded me is looking at TD2000

  6. Haven't T.O.P yet... hopefully we get it this month... :S

===== @-~~- ======== -~~@ ===== @-~~- ======== -~~@ =======


Yawn yawn... tmr's a boring day... I'll be lonely... Ms Little Lonely.. in office alone... Yawn....

No comments: