Thursday, May 1, 2008

Happy Labour Day

Hi Mdm Yeo, Happy Labour Day! I was just about to type in a normal post then realize that since this is a blog about us, I shall just talk as though I am talking to you.

Hee today is such a warm day... and also very packed full of activities... We went to baby bash, went to buy furniture then went to buy cake for you mummy, then go your place for dinner...

All in all a sweat filled day...

I like our tv console a lot... Hee... liked it ever since we first set eyes on it.... Together with the coffee table... Looks perfect!


My main purpose in blogging today is actually out of guilt. Cos I received a lot of compliments about my facebook account picture... Hee people say its very nice...

However, we did say we didn't want to show it to others until it is fully completed, hence the guilt.

So... I shall now post in for the whole wide world to see my beautiful wife!!!


Ta Dah!


There it is... Nice hor.... I received lots of good comments on this photo... Hee

Talk to you on my next post again! Tata....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha lah! veri nice...