Sunday, June 1, 2008

Counting down...

It's JUNE!!! Time to get busy.

We've sent out most of the wedding invitation cards, only left some that we can pass by hand.
In case you are confused about the banquet venue, please refer to the map below.

Our banquet hotel is point F on the map ;)


View Larger Map


Everything's beginning to fall into place now. Our house is finally coming!
geez... now we have the house, the wedding, the honeymoon. I have the company's D&D as well. phew that's a lot of things to expect.

It's time now to go order the pastry for guo da li!!! Ciao!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Hui Fong and Derek,

I like your blog, so sweet.

With the map, I guess we (Eliza, Wincy, Henry and I ) will not lose our way in Singapore for your wedding.

Look forward to be a witness of your joy!

Sandy (from Hong Kong) ^^

Butterflygalz said...

yo galz... gosh his sis n u.. indeed look more similar than he and his sis hahahaha (which is good news to the sis coz it means both of you very pretty =D )

not much wedding shoots shared leh.. post more pretty please hee hee..

Oh btw, as a courtesy to inform you that I stored your blog link in my blog too..

And I'm really honoured you invited me.. still feel sad that I can't attend.. sob sob..

And I'm still smitten by your swimming pool.. arghhhh...