Sunday, June 22, 2008

Moving into our new house!

Clock ticking away... 5 more days to the big day!

Hee today wifey is impersonating hubby in blogging! Yoohooo....

According to the Chinese Lunar Calendar, 21 June 2008 is a great day to move house.
As such, Da Bo Gong (AKA Tua Pek Kong AKA Big Uncle God) moved in officially in the morning. We were asked to stay a night over in the new house as a ceremonial gesture of moving house.

For that, we went to buy a mattress. I managed to smuggle my smelly blanket into the new house! Yeah ;> Hee luckily I did! It rained heavily in the night!!! Was so so cold! Stupid hubby stole the blanky from me... :P

Okie okie... 21 June is also my good friend's wedding cum birthday! It's the most non-traditional wedding that we've attended! The food tasted really great (except for my surprise desert!! I preferred hubby's soursop ice-cream over my cinnamon ice-cream :S). The photos are great too!! Projected over so many sets of LCD tv and huge screen.

We wish the lovely bride and her hubby (both are going to be our emcee for the wedding too...) a blissful marriage!!! Ling-er! For you wor!!!

Hee... last but not least... we've finally sent out the actual day schedules to our dear brothers and sisters. Looking forward to some action packed morning [heard from hubby that the brothers-sisters gang willingly took up the task of crashing the gate without "fang shui" (aka let water)] hee (bracket is in programming style) Wahaha hubby complaining about my England powderfullness.. Tata I'll be back! Got the password hahahaah

(To Brenda dear: You are welcome to swim in the pool anytime! Hee but we must be in of course! See ya at housewarming~~ will show you all the nice pictures!)

Edited by hubby

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thank you mummy!!!! you looked extremely blissful too!!! wo men yi ding yao xing fu!!! keke.. love you muchies!!! i wanna see photos.. and i wanna go to your new house!!! *muacks*

ps: my wedding photos in the link.. actual day photos are still with the photographer in paris!! =(